How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Event claims in Kent

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Kent

    Accident Advice Helpline is a specialist personal injury law firm. We have been helping people obtain compensation for their injuries for more than a decade. We can handle personal injury event claims in Kent of all kinds, including accidents which have taken place in a public place. If you have been injured in a public place and it was not your fault, we can help you secure a settlement.

    Claiming for accidents in a public place

    Accidents that take place in a public are all too common because they tend to be high traffic areas, which are frequently not maintained to a high standard. If you have been injured in a public place then it may be possible for you to make a personal injury claim.

    You can make a claim for an injury you sustained in a public place if:

    • The accident was caused by someone else’s negligence
    • The accident took place in the past three years
    • The accident is a public space.

    If your injuries were sustained in such a manner, then we can help you to file a claim for compensation, which has a good chance of being successful.

    Who is to blame for accidents in public spaces?

    In order to make a claim for personal injury compensation there needs to be someone who you can apportion blame to. When it comes to accidents in public places, it is usually the fault of the person who owns the land. This could be a council to local authority, and employer, or a business owner.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If they have not maintained their land so that it is safe to use or followed healthy and safety regulations, and this results in an accident, you can file a claim against them.

    Who will pay my compensation?

    Personal injury compensation for accidents that take place in a public place will generally be paid by the landowner’s insurance company, so there is no need to have any qualms about making a claim against the person who owns the land because it is very unlikely they will have to pay any compensation out of their own pockets.

    Is it difficult to make event claims in Kent?

    Not with our help. You just have to give us a call to go over your case. We will then tell you if you have a good chance of getting a settlement. If we think you do, we will ask you to send us some simple supporting evidence, then we will do the bulk of the legwork on your claim. You won’t even need to pay us anything upfront.

    To find out more about making personal injury event claims in Kent, you can call us, at Accident Advice Helpline, free of charge from your landline. Simply call 0800 689 0500. You can also call us on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Calls from mobiles will be charged.

    Date Published: 28th July 2014

    Author: christine

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.