How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Claims in South Cambridgeshire

    Do you live in South Cambridgeshire? Do you think that perhaps you could be eligible to make one of the many claims in South Cambridgeshire for personal injury compensation? You may be eligible to make a claim if you can prove that the accident you were injured in was not your fault, but that of someone else and their negligence.

    Making claims in South Cambridgeshire

    The process of making claims in South Cambridgeshire is not as difficult as you might think, especially if you have Accident Advice Helpline to assist you.

    Most claims, we find, can be processed over the phone. Why not contact us now, either by phone or text? Speak to one of our expert legal people and find out if you actually have a claim to make.

    If you explain to one of our legal advisers just how your accident happened, he or she will be able to tell you if you really do have a claim to file.

    If you are told that you do have a valid claim to make, you can start the claims’ process while you are on the phone.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Medical records and compensation

    Your medical records will prove that you had treatment for your injuries as soon as you could have been expected to after the accident. This is an important point to be able to prove. They will also be required so that the amount of compensation you could be awarded for the pain, distress and suffering caused by the injuries can be worked out.

    The amount awarded for your injuries is only a part of the total amount of compensation you may be awarded. This comes into the category of general damages, which relate directly to your injuries.

    You may also get special damages. These reimburse you for the expenses you have had and will have because of your injuries. Special damages can be paid for medical treatment and care, prescription charges, taxi fares to and from the hospital or doctor’s surgery and, if your injuries were very serious and life-changing, they will cover the cost of adapting your home to better suit your new needs.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    To find out if you have a claim to make and for help making it, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now. You can either call or text us.

    If you call us from a landline, you can use 0800 689 0500. If you call on a mobile, the number is 0333 500 0993. Please leave a message if no one answers the phone when you ring. We will return the call as soon as we can.

    Contact us now for expert help and advice about claims in South Cambridgeshire.

    Date Published: 25th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.