How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Claims in Haringey

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Haringey

    Do you live in the London Borough of Haringey? Perhaps you are reading this because you think you might be able to make a personal injury compensation claim. If you have been injured in any kind of accident and you can prove that you were not responsible for it, you could be able to file a claim for your injuries. Find out if you are eligible to make a claim by contacting us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Making claims in Haringey for personal injuries

    In order to make claims in Haringey, you not only have to prove that you were not to blame for the accident in which you were injured, but you also have to prove that the accident was due to another person’s negligence. If you think you could do that with help from us at Accident Advice Helpline then contact us now. You will find our contact details below.

    You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline and speak with one of our legal advisers. You will need to tell the adviser you speak with over the phone how your accident occurred. Tell him or her the date of the accident and about your injuries.

    When you have finished your description of the accident, the adviser will tell you if you actually have grounds on which to base a claim. If you do have grounds, then you can begin the claims’ process over the phone.

    As we work on a no win no fee* basis you don’t have to pay us to begin the claims’ procedure.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Documents required to make a claim

    To make claims in Haringey for personal injuries you will need your medical records and the police accident report if they were at the scene of the accident.

    The medical records detail your injuries and are needed to work out how much compensation you could be awarded for them. This is only one part of the total sum you could be awarded in compensation.

    Your medical records should also prove that you had medical treatment as soon as you could have done after the accident.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for help

    You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline whenever you feel up to it, but don’t delay too long. Our phone lines are always open and you could send a text instead of calling us if you would prefer.

    Call our freephone number 0800 689 0500 from a landline or from a mobile you can call us on 0333 500 0993. You can also text “claim 365” to 88010 and we will call you to discuss your potential claim and how we can help you with it.

    Contact us now for expert legal advice about your potential claim.

    Date Published: 27th July 2014

    Author: christine

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.