Accidents are unfortunate events and can cause a personal injury to innocent victims, which means physical injuries to your body and/or psychological and emotional distress.
How do I receive claims advice in Merthyr Tydfil?
You need to call Accident Advice Helpline’s freephone helpline and explain to us how and where your accident occurred, giving precise details about your personal injury. We will then determine whether you have valid personal injury compensation claim.
Accident Advice Helpline expert solicitors are well aware of how insurance companies contest personal injury claims. We use all our combined legal expertise to get the best possible results for people injured in accidents that were not their fault.
Our no win no fee* personal injury solicitors will assess your claim based on the information you provide, and give you accurate and honest advice on how successful your injury claim is likely to be should you choose to proceed. They will also be in contact and keep you up to speed on the claim process. We can also provide immediate legal representation in Merthyr Tydfil.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline for claims advice in Merthyr Tydfil?
- We specialise in personal injury claims for different types of accidents which have occurred within the last three years.
- Provide you with professional and efficient service.
- Have friendly and helpful staff to help you start your claims process.
- Our lawyers have a high success rate in personal injury claim cases.
- Receive thousands of enquiries monthly.
- Offer free legal advice.
- Most of our claimants do not need to go to court. The advantage being saving the claimant from a stressful, lengthy and expensive legal process.
- Endorsed by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen
In case you have been injured as a result of an accident, you should always keep in mind that there are two ways to get from compensation from the guilty party at fault: you may be offered and accept an out of court settlement or you may need to go through with a civil lawsuit.
The claims amount can’t be guaranteed but taking our 30-second online test will provide you with estimates of what your claims might be worth. You may also need to attend an additional medical assessment to strengthen your personal injury compensation claim case.
Get your claims advice today!
If you require claims advice in Merthyr Tydfil, you can always depend on Accident Advice Helpline to give you personalised legal advice. For more information, call us on landline: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Or you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you.
Date Published: 28th June 2015
Author: David Brown