Speeding up muscle recovery – injury lawyers Walthamstow
If you have had an accident or injury which has caused muscle pain or strain, then it can take some time for this injury to recover. This can be frustrating over a long period of time, as it means you cannot go about your day to day life as you would like to, and may mean that you are in pain quite a lot of the time. Luckily, there are things you can do to speed up your muscle recovery, and even make the muscles stronger after they recover fully. Here are some tips on speeding up your muscle recovery.
- Massage. Getting a massage helps to work on your muscles and make them more responsive to healing and exercise. Massage will also help to release some of the tension in your muscles, and can have a painkilling effect.
- Swimming. A low impact exercise, which works almost every muscle in your body, swimming will not only help your muscles to recover, but can actually help to make them stronger in the long run.
- Stretching. This helps to relax any tension in your muscles and decrease any soreness you may be experiencing. It is important to stretch before and after exercise as well as just throughout the day, even if you have chosen swimming as your exercise of choice.
- Apply hot and cold. If your muscles are sore, or you have been exercising, hot and cold packs can be used to bring down swelling and encourage the muscles to heal themselves. They will also provide natural pain relief.
- Have a hot bath. This can be the most relaxing and tension relieving thing you can do whilst your muscles are still sore. It will also provide you with rest, which you should be getting a lot of between any type of exercise.
Claiming compensation in Walthamstow
When you have an accident caused by someone else, you may be able to claim compensation in Walthamstow with the help of Accident Advice Helpline. Claiming compensation can help you after an accident in a number of ways. It can help you to get back on your feet again by giving you money for lost wages due to your injury, help to pay for treatment and therapies, or simply give you a feeling of justification after being caused pain through someone else’s negligence.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today
Accident Advice Helpline works with a team of dedicated and professional injury lawyers who will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation you deserve, and the helpline has over 16 years’ experience with personal injury claims, so you can be sure of getting the best service. The helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will work on your behalf, so you shouldn’t even have to go to court. You can reach the helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.