As with all towns, accidents happen in Dungannon. An accident which was caused by someone else can mean you are eligible to claim compensation, and Accident Advice Helpline can help you with claiming compensation in Dungannon.
A lot of accidents happen in the workplace, and the types of injuries received can vary considerably.
Accidents in the workplace
Most employers have Health and Safety guidelines in place to try to prevent accidents. In a busy working environment, it’s so easy for things to be missed. Some common accidents that we deal with are:
- Slips, trips and falls. These can be slipping on a wet reception floor if it’s raining outside, or falling over a computer cable that has been left trailing across the floor.
- Repetitive strain injuries can occur if you carry out the same movement as part of your job for hours at a time.
- Back injuries happen if you have not been properly trained in how to lift items or are not provided with the right equipment.
If you are injured at work, always report it through the correct procedure. This provides a useful log of what happened and helps your employer to investigate the accident.
Find out about claiming compensation in Dungannon
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we offer a unique 30-second test which can tell you if you are eligible to make a claim. This test is on our website, or you can call and one of our friendly advisors will talk you through it.Open Claim Calculator
- To be eligible to claim you must be able to show that someone else caused your accident. This can be clear cut but sometimes witness statements or photographs can help with this.
- Make sure you keep a note of when your accident happened, as you only have three years in which to get your claim started.
- Medical evidence is important, so visit a doctor to have a proper medical assessment after your accident. This can prevent further problems down the road.
About Accident Advice Helpline
Claiming compensation in Dungannon is simple with Accident Advice Helpline. We have used our fifteen years of experience to make it easy to assess and start a claim. It can all be done over the phone.
We also help by working on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so you won’t be faced with monthly bills while your claim progresses. Nor will we ask you to pay for our time if your claim is unsuccessful.
So pick up the phone and call Accident Advice Helpline about claiming compensation in Dungannon. It’s even free to call us from a landline if you call 0800 689 0500. If you prefer to call from a mobile phone, then call 0333 500 0993. The sooner you call, the sooner one of our expert solicitors can start work on getting you the compensation you deserve. Call now!