Considering claiming compensation in Dirleton?
- Have you sustained injuries in an accident?
- Did those injuries need medical attention?
- Was the accident the fault of someone else?
- Has the accident happened in the last three years?
If you are saying yes to these questions then you should be talking to our experts about making a personal injury claim.
We want to know if your injuries were fractures and if you need help claiming compensation in Dirleton
It could well be that the injuries you sustained were broken bones, or fracture or whatever else you like to call the. As far as the medical profession are concerned they are all the same.
The human body has 206 bones, all just waiting to be broken. There are numerous different types of breaks that could occur in those bones, just some of them are:
- Simple fracture – this is where the bone does not break the skin
- Spiral fracture – here the break winds round the bone
- Comminuted fracture – this is where the bone is injured so severely it is shattered or crushed
- Bowing fracture – this is where the bone bends rather than breaks and it tends to happen in children because their bones or so soft
- Complete fracture – a complete break into two, quite often the victim hears the snap of the break
- Compound fracture – this is where the broken bone breaks the skin
- Oblique fracture – in the type the break slants across a bone
The problem with a fracture can be the secondary effects rather than the breaks themselves. If the bone you break is your skull you could sustain brain damage, or if it is a bone in your chest you could have trouble breathing. For any sort of fracture you should seek medical attention as soon as possible because secondary problems are not always obvious to anyone other than the medical profession.Open Claim Calculator
Most broken bones will require fairly straightforward treatment, although that does depend on the severity of the break. Be guided by what the doctor tells you, they will have dealt with many broken bones before.
Making a claim for broken bones
Accident Advice Helpline have been assisting the faultless victims of accidents ever since we were established over 16 years ago. As a law firm, it is what we specialise in and what we excel at. Many thousands of claimants that we have helped have received the compensation they were entitled to.
We operate on the no-win, no-fee* basis, as we want everyone to be able to make a claim. This way, victims do not have to find any money to finance their claim so they are available to all no matter how wealthy or poor they may be. Claiming compensation in Dirleton needn’t be difficult or expensive.
On our website there is a 30-second test which will give you some guidance to the amount you may receive, or you can phone our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 and speak to one of our friendly, professional advisers. They will discuss your accident, and injuries, and then let you decide if you want to proceed.
Call us now for help with claiming compensation in Dirleton and join a long list of our satisfied clients.