Sustaining a personal injury from your place of work is very unfortunate and can be tragic. Even with the best and most secure working environments, accidents still happen causing minor and sometimes serious and fatal injuries to workers who then find themselves in an uncomfortable position of claiming after an accident at work in Surrey Heath.
Even if you are a casual worker or consider yourself to be self employed, you may still be considered an employee under UK law, giving you the same rights as other employees and therefore qualify to make a compensation claim should you get injured. Employers and business owners are responsible for workers who get injured at their places of work and are required to insure against this.
Getting compensation for a personal injury you have sustained at work is well within your rights, as it is your employer’s duty to guarantee your safety. Accident Advice Helpline makes claiming after an accident at work in Surrey Heath easy and always try to make sure you get your maximum compensation.
Claiming after an accident at work in Surrey Heath
Injuries from accidents at work can cause you big expenses, but getting compensated will:
- Pay for private medical treatment for you to achieve a fast recovery
- Repay for any incurred expenses such as travel costs to the hospital
- Pay for lost earnings or any predicted loss of future earnings if your injury is so serious that your cannot work for an extended period of time
How Accident Advice Helpline can help you
When you suffer from some more complex injuries, it often becomes expensive and uncomfortable to pay for the hospital bills and other expenses by yourself as your wait for a settlement to be arrived at. In this situation, our legal experts in this will make a court arrangement that will see you receive part of your compensation to take care of these expenses and other immediate needs.
Our specialist personal injury solicitors have helped clients claim compensation in a range of work related cases, such as:
- Injuries caused by using faulty work equipment
- Vibration white finger injuries
- Injuries from lifting and manual handling of heavy materials
- Slip, trip and fall injuries due to inadequate training or safety equipment
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Tinnitus, industrial deafness and other hearing problems caused by noise at work
How to contact us for help
Call 0800 689 0500 free if you are calling from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. The chances of getting your personal injury claim compensation have never been greater, start today.