Have you been injured in Swansea? Did your injuries happen as a result of an accident that was not your fault? Claiming for accident expenses in Swansea is something you may be able to do – here’s how to check your eligibility and take steps towards claiming for compensation.
How do I check my eligibility?
A compensation calculator is a great tool for checking your eligibility and then providing you with an estimate of the money you may be able to receive. Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second calculator will do all this in less than half a minute of your time – so whether you have a spare minute at work or are browsing the internet whilst watching television, you can easily get the information you need.
Another way to check you are eligible is by speaking to a professional advisor. At Accident Advice Helpline, we run a 24 hour advice line to ensure you can get the advice you need, whenever you need it. Just give us a call any time, on 0800 689 0500.
I’m nervous about making a claim – can you reassure me?
It’s natural to feel apprehensive about making a claim for compensation. If you are hesitant, here are some reasons why you should progress with claiming for accident expenses in Swansea:
- If you have been injured and it was someone else’s fault, compensation exists to protect you. This is your right, and you should exercise it.
- Your injuries may have a financial impact – for example if you are unable to work in the short or long term due to your injuries. You should not have to live with this burden.
- If you’re worried about a work injury claim, remember that your employer has a duty of care to protect you as an employee and it is your right to claim if they have failed in this duty. Your employer will not be out of pocket as they will be covered by their indemnity insurance and in the majority of cases employees return to work with no hard feelings.
- You are not alone when making a compensation claim. A good law firm will talk you through the process, ensuring you feel comfortable at every step of the way.
- A good lawyer will work on a no win no fee basis – so you have the assurance that you will not be out of pocket if your claim is unsuccessful.
How do I go about claiming for accident expenses in Swansea?
To start claiming for accident expenses in Swansea, just get in touch with our team at Accident Advice Helpline and we’ll do the rest! Most claims can be made entirely via the telephone and with no need to attend court.
Date Published: 2nd May 2013