How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Claim forms

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Claim forms

    Thanks to modern technology, we are all filling in fewer paper forms than we did a decade ago. It’s possible to open a bank account online or apply for a loan by telephone. You can renew a driving licence this way and seek information about all manner of things without having to put pen to paper.

    Of course, we still have to sign claim forms from time to time. Our personal signature is needed to seal a deal or to finalise a process. Often forms are sent through the post after we have provided essential details online. All that’s required of us is our signature.

    Claim forms for personal injury

    Legal matters naturally involve some paperwork and a personal injury compensation claim will require some claim forms. You’ll be pleased to hear, however, that Accident Advice Helpline have done away with as much paperwork as possible.

    We won’t ask you to fill in any forms to start your claim. You can get things moving with just a phone call. As a national personal injury law firm we can process your compensation claim by telephone wherever you live in the UK.

    Personal injuries

    Claiming compensation for personal injuries can be stressful if you don’t have the support and guidance you need. It’s a fact that many people entitled to compensation, never claim it. Perhaps it’s the thought of completing claim forms and attending appointments with lawyers to sign this and sign that.

    Accident Advice Helpline won’t put you through any stress like this. We will support you and handle your claim so that you can concentrate on getting over your accident. We will do all the work for you.

    How to start your compensation claim

    You need to check if you’re eligible to claim first of all. Take our 30-second online test which will tell you if this is the case. You’ll also get an idea of the amount of compensation you might receive.

    If you’d rather speak to someone in person then we have a team of trained advisors available on our helpline to answer all your questions. There’s no obligation to make a claim. We will give you some free legal advice to help you decide your next step.

    If your accident happened in the last three years and wasn’t your fault you are likely to qualify for some compensation. You will need medical evidence to support a claim and this can be obtained from your doctor or whoever treated you after your accident.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline now and stop worrying about claim forms. The numbers you need are 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    We look forward to helping you.


    Category: Personal injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.