Every year, Accident Advice Helpline deals with thousands of claims for personal injury. All of them have arisen because someone else caused the victim to have an accident and get injured – and in those cases that are successfully settled, the victim receives a payout. We can help you claim against an employer in West Sussex.
This is great news if you’ve been in an accident and you’re struggling financially as a result – which often happens. If you’re in a situation like that, we want to hear from you, because an accident lawyer on our team could help you with your claim.
We also care about accident prevention
Processing claims through our accident lawyer isn’t all we do at Accident Advice Helpline, though.
As one of the largest law firms in the country, we’re often asked about how to prevent accidents from happening – and, as our name suggests, we’re always happy to dispense advice.
Preventing car accidents
An accident lawyer will often have to deal with a claim for injuries sustained in a road accident that has arisen because of another driver’s negligence or deliberate, reckless actions. So let us give you some advice on how to keep out of trouble on the roads – because the last thing you want to happen is that you cause an accident yourself.
1) Don’t drink and drive. This shouldn’t need saying, but people still get caught with excess alcohol in their breath and blood when tested after an accident, so we’ll tell you: avoid alcohol completely if you’re driving. Yes, there’s a legal limit – but there’s also water, fruit juice, cola, and lemonade. Stick to these, or a cup of tea or coffee.
2) Plan your journey. Know in advance which junctions you need to turn off at when you’re on the motorway. Look for landmarks on the map before you set off. Memorise the names of the final few streets you will encounter on your journey. Take a map with you, just in case – or a satnav.
3) Make sure your car is roadworthy. If it has an MoT, great. It was safe to drive on the date you had the MoT done. But what about now, several months later? Are the brakes and tyres in the best possible condition? And is there enough washer fluid in the reservoir today, in case your windscreen needs cleaning?
Contact an accident lawyer
If you do need to claim against an employer in West Sussex, call one of these numbers or send a text:
- Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- Dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text “claim365” to 88010 and one of our advisers will contact you
We look forward to hearing from you at Accident Advice Helpline. Our lines are open 24/7 (leave a message if there’s no answer) and our lawyers all work on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. Why not call us now?