How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Claim against an employer in Tower Hamlets

    Encouraging colleagues to come forward with complaints, and how to claim against an employer in Tower Hamlets

    If there is something wrong in your office, perhaps an issue with health and safety, or something else which is making it difficult for you to do your job, then you need to come forward and speak to your employer. You should never be afraid to let your employer know when there is something wrong which needs fixing, as otherwise things will never change. However, it can be helpful to get your colleagues on side as well, so they can support you and come forward with similar complaints. The more of you there are making complaints, the more likely it is that the issue will be taken seriously.

    • Speak to everyone individually. Ask people individually what their thoughts are on the issue that is bothering you. They are more likely to speak up if they do have a problem with how things are being run if you speak to them one on one, as they won’t be afraid of stepping out of line.
    • Get people to submit complaints anonymously. An anonymous complaint is better than nothing so if you can get your colleagues to submit their complaints without adding their names they will feel more secure, and your complaint will still carry more weight.
    • Get evidence of the problem. Your colleagues may feel more secure in complaining about something if they know that their claims will be backed up with evidence. Work to get as much evidence as you can and present this to them before asking them to complain with you.
    • Just get signatures. If people don’t want to write their own complaints or speak to anyone in person, write your own complaint and ask them to sign it as a sort of petition if they agree. This should make them more comfortable as they have not written the complaint themselves, and adds real weight to your complaint.

    Claim against an employer in Tower Hamlets

    If you live in Tower Hamlets and have been injured because of the negligence of your employer, or a problem with your office’s health and safety, then you should be able to make a claim against them, to compensate you for the injuries you have suffered. Although it can be nerve-wracking, you are well within your rights to do so.

    Call the Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to speak to the friendly, helpful team about your accident, and get help deciding whether making a claim against an employer in Tower Hamlets is the right next step for you. If it is, you will be passed over to an in house experienced personal injury lawyer, who will be able to work on your behalf on your claim, so that you don’t have to face your employer in court.

    Date Published: 30th June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.