Eligible for no win no fee accident compensation?
- Been hurt or injured during an accident?
- Require medical attention immediately (or subsequently ) following the accident?
- Was someone else to blame for the accident?
- Did the accident occur within the last three years?
If you’ve answered yes to all the above questions then it sounds like you might be entitled to seek compensation by way of making Christchurch car accident claims. Find out for certain by taking Accident Advice Helpline’s Thirty Second Test.
What is the Thirty Second Test?
The Thirty Second Test is Accident Advice Helpline’s online calculator. It couldn’t be easier to work out if you are eligible to make a Christchurch car accident claim or find out how much compensation you might be awarded. Just complete the quick test by answering the short series of questions honestly and in next to no time your assessment will be completed. Not only will you know for certain if you qualify to make a claim, you’ll also have a rough idea of the potential value of your claim.
What sort of things can I claim for with a Christchurch car accident claim?
It all depends on the individual circumstances of a person’s accident, injuries and recovery process.
- If you have been unable to work following your no fault accident then your injury lawyer may be able to petition for a loss of earnings payment.
- If your injuries prevent you from continuing your previous employment your injury lawyer may be able to petition for a loss of future earnings payment.
- Compile a folder of all the expenses which you have incurred since the accident which have been directly caused by the accident and your injuries. Incidentals such as transportation to medical appointments and prescription charges should easily be recoverable.
- However, your injury lawyer may also be able to recoup larger sums if your have had to pay for some extra care or required private medical treatment: perhaps for physio sessions, an mri scan or trauma counselling.
It’s not right that you should be left in a financially vulnerable situation because of an accident which wasn’t your fault. Let Accident Advice Helpline assist you to make a full financial recovery of your losses. Making a personal injury claim with Accident Advice Helpline is practically risk free thanks to their no win no fee injury lawyers.
Additionally they offer free calls and free advice to all those who make an enquiry: so it really couldn’t be easier. If the Thirty Second Test says you have valid grounds to make a personal injury claim then it is vitally important to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible to make sure that you don’t miss out on what is rightfully yours. Call them now, for free on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or ring 0333 500 0993 for free from your mobile, but please, do call.