After an accident in Chichester, Accident Advice Helpline can help
Provided your accident meets a few basic criteria, you may be able to claim compensation for the injuries you have incurred. In general terms, after an accident in Chichester, Accident Advice Helpline can help you make a claim if:
- Your accident caused you injuries that meant you had to receive medical treatment, either at the scene or afterwards. You can claim for physical wounds and injuries. But it’s worth bearing in mind that you can also claim for less obvious illnesses resulting from an accident such as stress, depression and anxiety.
- The accident was caused by another party acting carelessly, negligently or criminally. For example, you may have been hit by a car that was speeding. You may have had an accident at work caused by faulty equipment or because you weren’t trained properly in its use. Or you could have slipped, tripped or fallen in a public place because the walkway wasn’t properly maintained by its owner.
- In the vast majority of cases, your accident must have happened within the last three years. There are some exceptions to this. If you were a minor at the time of your accident, for example, you have three years to claim from the date you reach the age of 18. If you have contracted an industrial disease as a result of conditions at your place of work, you have three years from the date you were diagnosed with that illness.
How to get in touch with Chichester Accident Advice Helpline about your accident
To find out for certain whether your accident qualifies you for compensation, call Accident Advice Helpline. We can tell you within minutes whether we think you have a right to claim. We’ll give you an honest opinion on your chances of success. We’ll also give you an estimate of how much you could claim.
We operate nationally, so the numbers to contact are the same, wherever you are. Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website:
- Our helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
All our advice is free. We don’t charge you an upfront sum of money if you decide to pursue a case for compensation and we will appoint a no win no fee* lawyer to take your case forward. You may not even have to go to court to settle your claim. For most accidents in Chichester, Accident Advice Helpline can negotiate a satisfactory settlement for you through correspondence.
After an accident in Chichester, Accident Advice Helpline can support you as you make your claim. Contact us today to discuss your case in confidence.Open Claim Calculator