Have you been involved in a Chester car crash?
There are estimated to be around 730,000 casualties of road traffic accidents each year. Are you one of them? If you’ve been involved in a Chester car crash, then it may help you to know that you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries. The basic criteria your accident must meet are:
- It must have been caused by another party acting carelessly or negligently;
- You must have sustained injuries requiring medical treatment; and
- It must have happened within the last three years. This is the most usual timeframe for negligence cases. However, there are some circumstances when other timescales apply. You may have longer to claim, for instance, if you have contracted an industrial disease while at work.
Personal injury law can be complicated, and if you want to make a claim for injuries suffered in your Chester car crash, then it really can help to have an experienced legal firm on your side. This is where Accident Advice Helpline can help.
You can depend upon Accident Advice Helpline
We have over 15years’ experience in the field of personal injury law therefore we have the expertise you need to evaluate your accident quickly and without complicated forms to fill in. Simply call our helpline, text or complete the 30-second test for an instant assessment of your right to claim. We’ll also give you an honest opinion on how successful we think your case is likely to be and an indication of how much compensation your Chester car crash injuries may entitle you to.
How much will claiming compensation cost?
We can’t put an exact figure on it – every case is different and you may incur some out-of-pocket expenses when you claim. However, what we can say is that we will do our best to make it affordable for you to bring your case forward. For instance:
- All our legal advice to determine whether you have grounds to claim is free. What’s more, you can call our helpline any time as your case progresses for further free advice if you need it.
- Unlike some firms, we never ask our claimants for any money upfront to get their claims started. So there are no financial barriers to you getting your claim started today, if you wish.
- One of our experienced solicitors will handle your Chester car crash case on your behalf on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. This removes the possibility of you having to pay an expensive bill for our legal services if your case is ultimately unsuccessful.
If you’d like to know more about how we could help you make a claim after an accident that wasn’t your fault, why not get in touch today? We are here to help.Open Claim Calculator
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today
Our contact details are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Complete the 30-second test on our website
- Alternatively, text ‘claim365’ to 88010.