When Accident Advice Helpline can help after a cervical spine injury in the UK
Cervical spine injuries, unfortunately, are common as a result of accidents such as car crashes, sporting accidents and also accidents at work. They can have a range of consequences from minor aches and pains to life-changing paralysis and in some instances, even death. If your accident was caused by another party acting carelessly or negligently, or even committing a criminal act, then you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
If you have suffered a cervical spine injury in the UK, Accident Advice Helpline can help with your claim to ensure that whoever caused the accident accepts responsibility. We’ll also make sure you get the level of damages you deserve in compensation for your injuries.
We are one of the largest legal firms in the country, specialising in making personal injury claims for the victims of non-fault accidents. Our solicitors all have expertise in this field of law and work tirelessly on our clients’ behalf. Collectively, we win around £30 million in damages each year after many types of accidents. And because all our lawyers work on the basis of conditional fee agreements – that is, ‘no win, no fee’ – you can make a claim without worrying about how your finances will be affected if your case is ultimately unsuccessful.
However, the majority of claims we handle result in accident victims receiving compensation which covers:
- The injury itself;
- Financial disadvantages caused by the accident such as loss of earnings; and
- Reimbursement of some of the costs of your accident, such as prescription charges, help around the home, childcare and transport costs.
Call today for free legal advice about a cervical spine injury in the UK
Our helpline is the best place to start if you have a lot of questions about making a claim after a cervical spine injury in the UK. All our advisers are trained and experienced in advising on:
- Whether your accident qualifies you for compensation;
- What the likely chances of success are for your claim; and
- Giving you an estimate of the amount of compensation you could be entitled to receive for your injuries.
It only takes a little time and a bit of detail about your accident for us to give you free legal advice about your situation. There is no obligation to proceed if you don’t want to, and even your call is free:
- Ring our helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You could also take the first step by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or completing the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Contact us today if you have suffered a cervical spine injury in the UK, no matter what the circumstances. We will help you through this difficult time by arguing on your behalf for the compensation you deserve.