Been involved in a car accident in Milford Haven?
There are numerous ways that a car accident in Milford, or anywhere, can occur – the more obvious among them being lapses in concentration or attempting to multi-task whilst at the wheel (it is not uncommon for people to operate mobile phones, apply make-up or even eat breakfast while driving!)
What kinds of injuries can a car accident create?
Drivers are afforded a certain amount of protection in crashes, with vehicles designed to absorb the force of an impact (or, at least, some of it). Often, people can still be damaged in a collision however, and here are some of the common injuries that people can sustain:
- Fractured and broken bones
- Road rash after being flung from the vehicle
- Head and/or brain injuries
- Back and spinal injuries
- Crushing impacts (an unsecured back seat passenger can be thrown into the seat in front, causing damage to the occupier)
What you need to consider following your accident
When making a personal injury claim for a car accident in Milford Haven, every aspect of the accident victims life needs to be looked at carefully, to ensure that the impact resulting from the car accident has been compensated for. A personal injury claim could include things like…
- The pain and suffering caused by the accident and injuries
- PTSD – (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Loss of any earnings, past (between the accident and claim dates), present and future
- Care giver costs, if they are no longer able to look after themselves fully
- Home adaptation, if that has become necessary. If the victim has been disabled in some way by the accident, then their home may need ramps and other equipment to make it accessible for them.
- Medical costs
- Any other financial cost or personal loss that is a direct result of the accident
Getting started with a personal injury compensation claim
Thinking of claiming for a car accident in Milford Haven? The best way of making a compensation claim for a car accident in Milford Haven, is to let Accident Advice Helpline handle it for you. The stress of a car accident, especially if the injuries are serious, is enough to have to cope with.
Let Accident Advice Helpline take the worry of a claim off your hands, call us now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline lawyers are the among the best in the country in dealing with personal injury compensation claims. As one of the largest and most respected law firms in the country, we will ensure that every aspect of the accident and the impact it had on you is considered carefully to maximise the amount of compensation you receive.