Car accident legal advice in Crawley
Crawley is a town in West Sussex. If you live there and have to drive into work, you may have noticed that road rage seems to be getting worse. More congestion, fewer parking spaces and the stress of life takes its toll as drivers worry about getting to work on time. The best way for you to look at this is that when someone drives like a maniac overtaking you, it is not you they are out to get but that they are wrapped up in themselves. Chasing them to make a hand gesture will not help anyone but it could end up in a fight or a car crash so instead think about how calm you can stay.
Make your car peaceful
- Get rid of all the clutter which might have accumulated in your car. Clear out the piles of coats, wellies and old sandwiches which someone dropped on the back seat three months ago.
- Give it a good clean or get it professionally valeted.
- If you listen to music, make sure that it is not something which will speed you up or send you to sleep. Jazz is good for keeping you alert.
- Listening to a good book or a compact disc is another good way to keep you calm especially if it is a cheery comedy.
- Whatever you do, don’t listen to a self-hypnosis compact disc while driving.
- Have a nice smell floating around the car like lavender or sweet orange.
- Always be prepared; in other words have an emergency kit packed in case you are stuck in a serious traffic jam. This could include a book; essential oils to keep you calm; bottled water; food and a comedy compact disc to take the edge off. In colder weather always have blankets, pillows and a flask of hot soup.
If the worst does happen and you encounter a driver who is so full of road rage that they crash into you, you may be able to claim compensation for your personal injuries. For expert car crash legal advice in Crawley, all you need to do is telephone Accident Advice Helpline.
Free initial car accident legal advice in Crawley
In the first instance, a trained adviser will find out whether an accident solicitor in Crawley is likely to represent you in a compensation claim. This is done in the form of a test which is nothing to worry about as it takes only 30 seconds to complete. Once that has been established, then an online calculator will estimate how much compensation you might get. This will be on a no win no fee basis, so ring Accident Advice Helpline now. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 13th October 2014
Author: David Brown