Tamworth is a large market town and local government district within Staffordshire in England and is located approximately 14 miles northeast of Birmingham city centre and 103 miles northwest of London. This may seem like a long way away but it’s close enough for a weekend away and with most people owning cars, it’s no wonder the roads and motorways get clogged up, particularly around bank holiday weekends.
Although most people are keen to get away from time to time, more cars on the road can mean there is a higher chance of an accident occurring. We don’t want people to have to make car accident injury claims in Tamworth for injuries they’ve sustained on the road, but we are here if they are needed.
Need to make car accident injury claims in Tamworth?
If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident, you should rest assured that Accident Advice Helpline have over 17 years’ experience helping people make personal injury compensation claims.
When you do start your car accident injury claims in Tamworth you should think about collecting some evidence to help your case. This may include:
- A written account of the accident so you don’t forget any important information.
- CCTV footage if the accident was in a public place such as a car park or busy road.
- Photographic evidence of the area of the accident, damage to the cars and your injuries.
- Details of any witnesses, including a contact number or email address.
- Details of the other driver(s) involved, including their contact information and their car details, such as the make, model and registration.
- Medical evidence relating to the injuries you sustained, including any sickness notes and documentation.
What’s the next step after your accident?
The most important thing to do after your accident is to seek medical attention if you haven’t already. Your health and well-being is of the utmost importance and your health can’t wait.
Although you don’t have to make your compensation claim straight away, you may want to take legal action sooner rather than later as, generally, claimants only have three years in which to make a claim.
By contacting Accident Advice Helpline you are under no obligation to make a claim. We’re here to offer advice so you make the best decision going forward. We even offer free no-obligation advice so you should find it easy to access any information you need.
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline
To find out more about making a claim with us, or to make a claim today, simply call us from your land line on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Don’t delay – call Accident Advice Helpline now and our team of personal injury advisors will do everything they can to assist you with your claim.