How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car accident injury claims in Eastleigh

    Can you make car accident injury claims in Eastleigh if your local council is responsible for an incident?

    If you’ve been hurt and you’ve sustained an injury that wasn’t your fault, you may want to claim compensation. In order to do so, you may need to make car accident injury claims in Eastleigh. However, in order to successfully obtain compensation, you’ll need to ensure that you make your compensation claim against whoever was responsible for your injuries.

    When people are hurt in a road traffic accident, they will often need to make a claim against another driver or road user. However, in some cases, companies and organisations can actually be held responsible for accidents which have occurred on the roads.

    As many local councils are responsible for maintaining roads and carriageways, they can be held liable if an accident occurs. If they have allowed the roads to fall into a state of disrepair, for example, you could make car accident injury claims in Eastleigh against them, providing you can prove that they were responsible for the accident which caused your injuries.

    Could you make this type of claim with Accident Advice Helpline?

    At Accident Advice Helpline we have over ten years experience as a personal injury law firm so we’re well equipped to handle various types of claims. If you need to make a compensation claim against a company or an organisation, such as your local council, we can help you to do so.

    Of course, you will need to make your claim within three years of your injuries occurring in order to be eligible to receive compensation. In addition to this, you will need to be able to show that you received some type of medical treatment in order to proceed with your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you’ve sustained an injury which wasn’t your fault and you think you might be eligible to make a claim, why not contact us?

    Our dedicated personal injury team are always happy to help new claimants and we’re always on hand to answer any questions about the claims process or your claim. To find out more about making a compensation claim with us, call our team now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.

    Don’t risk missing out on your chance to obtain compensation for your injuries. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and we’ll do our very best to ensure that you can obtain compensation as soon as possible.

    Date Published: 29th March 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.