According to the law, you have the legal right to claim for compensation after being injured in a car accident in Basingstoke and Deane that somebody else was responsible for. A road traffic accident lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline can help you file a personal injury compensation claim provided that…
- The car accident in Basingstoke and Deane was not your fault
- You sought medical treatment for your injuries
- The accident happened inside of three years ago, although the time frame may differ; if you are claiming for an industrial disease, for example, you may be able to claim from the date of diagnosis
Finding the right lawyer after a car accident in Basingstoke and Deane
Personal injury law can be complicated, so it’s always a good idea to seek the advice of a specialist lawyer. And here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have solicitors who are specialists in all areas of the law. As a long established, national law firm, we have over a fifteen years of experience in dealing with these kinds of cases.
The lawyer assigned to you and your case will negotiate the case on your behalf with all of the parties involved, whether that be the police, the courts, medical professionals or insurance companies.
Your injury lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline will not charge anything to start your claim, and if the case is not successful then you will not pay them any solicitors fees. All of our lawyers work on a no-win, no-fee basis previously known as the conditional fee agreement.
What kinds of accidents can you claim for?
It is not just a car accident in Basingstoke and Deane that we can help with, you know…
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Accidents occurring while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty or damaged goods
…and lots more besides. If you are not sure whether or not your accident qualifies for compensation, it is very easy to check. Just get in touch with us for free legal advice.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30-second test here on our website
We will quickly assess the accident and the surrounding circumstances, and tell you whether you are able to claim. We can even give you an idea of how much you might be awarded.
So don’t lose out on the chance of compensation if you are legally entitled. Get in touch today to find out more.
Date Published: 23rd June 2014
Author: Emma Matthews