The aftermath of a car accident is traumatic enough, without having to think about making a claim. Obviously your first concern is to make sure you and your passengers are OK, but if your injuries impair you in any way, it is wise to think about compensation. If you were involved in a road traffic accident that was not your fault, you must not worry. The first thing you must do is find an accident compensation firm that will deal with your claim effectively and swiftly.
When choosing a claims company, you want the assurance;
- Of 100% no win, no fee
- That claims are dealt with outside of court, wherever possible
- Of a full medical examination
- That personal details and information about any accidents or claims are kept private
- Of fully qualified solicitors, legal advisers and claims experts
- Of friendly and professional staff
- Of a free online claims assessment checker that takes 30 seconds to complete
- That there are no upfront payments required to begin the claims process
- Of free expert advice on car accident compensation
- Of expertise in various types of accidents
- Of over ten years of experience in the field
Accident Advice Helpline will support you with your car accident compensation claim in West Bromwich
If the answer to any of the above points is yes, then call Accident Advice Helpline today. We can help with any car accident compensation claim in West Bromwich and offer a 24 hours, seven days a week service to all customers around the UK.
All we require is the guarantee that the car accident you were involved in occurred within the last three years and in the UK. We also need proof that you were either the driver or passenger and the full extent of your injuries from a medical examination. We also need to know as much information about the other driver and vehicle. All this evidence will aid you with your claim for maximum car accident compensation.
We know that we are one of the best accident claims companies in the UK because we have been established since 2000 and have vast experience in all sorts of claims, including slips, trip and falls and workplace accidents. Accident Advice Helpline is also recommended by consumer champion Esther Rantzen.
If you are looking to make a car accident compensation claim in West Bromwich, then do not delay in contacting us. Either fill out the claim checker to find out quickly how much you could be owed, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0333 500 0993 with your mobile phone or on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or you can even text.