Thinking about claiming for injuries in South Lanarkshire?
With so many drivers on Britain’s ever-busy roads, the threat of an accident occurring is always there. We can help if you’ve been considering claiming for injuries in South Lanarkshire.
As a driver, there are many steps you can take to prevent causing an accident:
- Speeding is a leading cause of accidents, so use caution and drive at the signed speed limit at all times
- Clearly indicate to make other drivers aware of your intentions
- Don’t drive with any mood-altering substances in your system
- If you require glasses for driving, make sure you wear them
- Be alert at all times, and don’t drive whilst feeling drowsy or tired
- Obey the rules of the road, and give the correct right of way
- Keep a watchful eye for pedestrians and other vulnerable road users such as cyclists
- Refrain from using hand-held devices such as GPS systems or mobile phones whilst driving
These are just a few of the things you can do each day to prevent an accident from occurring. While you may take all of these steps and make a conscious effort every day to ensure an accident doesn’t happen, the same may not be said of other drivers. Reckless, negligent motorists can cause wholly preventable accidents by simply failing to take adequate care whilst out on the roads. If you have been injured in a car accident that was caused by such a driver, contact Accident Advice Helpline.
We can handle car accident claims
If you have taken all the necessary steps to prevent an accident, make sure you hold the right people responsible if you have been injured.
As long as your accident took place within the past three years, you could be within your rights to make a compensation claim. Accident Advice Helpline is among the leading personal injury law firms, with over 190 specialist solicitors working nationwide. We have a great deal of experience handling car accident claims, and we will take all the necessary steps in order to give you the best chances of a successful claim.Open Claim Calculator
We’ll start by conducting a full, honest and thorough analysis of your claim to determine who was at fault, as well as how much you could be likely to receive in compensation. You can also get a quick quote in your own time by using our online claims calculator. If you want to move ahead with a claim, we have over 190 solicitors working around the country that can handle your claim with professionalism and dedication, working hard to make sure we recover what you are owed.
To find out more about our excellent track record regarding claiming for injuries in South Lanarkshire, contact Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 180 4123.