How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car accident claims in Enfield

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Enfield

    The London Borough of Enfield in North London borders Haringey, Barnet and Waltham Forest. Once a small market town, Enfield became a borough in 1965 and today boasts fast transport links into Central London. The population in 2014 was 324,574, with most people commuting to work in the city centre. Car accident claims in Enfield may be higher than in some other part of the UK as the roads around London are some of the busiest in the country, which could lead to accidents happening. If you have been injured in a car accident here, Accident Advice Helpline could help you make a 100% no-win, no-fee* claim for personal injury compensation.

    How serious are your injuries?

    You don’t need to be seriously injured to make a claim for compensation after your accident. Provided somebody else is liable for your crash, you could claim compensation for your pain, suffering and loss of earnings. Some of the most common injuries sustained in car accidents are actually fairly minor, like broken bones and whiplash.

    When you make a claim for compensation, we’ll take into account the severity of your injuries and how they have impacted your life. So if you have broken your leg and needed three months off work, you could be compensated for your loss of earnings during this time. For more minor injuries, you could still be compensated for expenses, for example the cost of travelling to medical appointments.

    Making car accident claims in Enfield

    When it comes to making a claim, you want to work with a reputable personal injury lawyer who will ensure your claim is successful. Car accident claims in Enfield don’t normally end up in court and most can be processed over the phone – and with us there are no upfront fees to worry about. Provided it has been three years or less since your accident, you can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to find out more about making a claim and get advice from our expert team of advisors.

    Since 2000 we have helped hundreds of people make claims for compensation following a car accident, for a range of injuries from minor to life-changing. Get in touch with us and we’ll be able to tell you more about how we can help you – it’s free to call us from any landline.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 27th November 2016

    Author: Emma Matthews

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.