Suffered injuries in a car accident in Cheshire West or Chester?
Being involved in a car accident in Cheshire West and Chester can be terrifying. It can leave you with mental as well as physical scars. You may also find that you are out of pocket financially as you cope with unexpected expenses, as well as loss of earnings. Luckily, you may have a right to seek compensation if your accident:
- Happened within the last three years. You may have longer to claim if you were a minor at the time.
- Caused you injuries requiring medical treatment. As well as physical injuries, you may also be able to claim for psychological damage resulting from the accident, such as depression or anxiety.
- Was caused by someone else acting carelessly, negligently or criminally. They may have been speeding. They may have been driving aggressively, or under the influence of alcohol, for example. If the accident could have been prevented, but wasn’t, then you may have grounds to make a claim.
How do I find out if my car accident in Cheshire West and Chester qualifies?
Every accident is different, so you may unsure whether yours falls into these criteria. It’s easy to find out if you could make a claim with Accident Advice Helpline. All you need to do is get in touch, we will tell you – for free – whether your accident qualifies you for compensation. We’ll even tell you roughly how much we think you might receive for your injuries.
How to get in touch with us
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
You don’t have to proceed if you think it would be more trouble than it is worth. Rest assured, our expertise and over a decade’s experience means that claiming with us could be less stressful than you might think. Our professional, efficient services are designed to help you claim after a car accident in Cheshire West and Chester with a minimum of fuss and cost. We’ll handle every aspect of your case, leaving you to concentrate on your recovery.
If you have suffered injuries in a car accident in Cheshire West and Chester, and the accident wasn’t your fault, why not find out if you are eligible to claim compensation? Accident Advice Helpline can help you through the process, negotiating the maximum in compensation to which you are entitled. Claiming may be easier than you think – call us today for details.