Recovering from injuries and recouping financial losses after a car accident in Chepstow
There can be numerous unwanted after effects from a car accident in Chepstow. These can include sustaining physical and psychological injuries, and financial losses caused by being unable to work. For example, needing adjustments to your home to cope with your new circumstances. The law makes provision for anyone injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act to make a claim for compensation. This will help with restoring life to what it was before the accident.
To be eligible to make a claim for compensation after a car accident in Chepstow, your accident must usually:
- Have happened within the last three years;
- Been caused by someone else; and
- Have resulted in you needing to receive medical attention for your injuries.
If you are not sure whether your accident qualifies, or wish to discuss starting a claim, why not contact Accident Advice Helpline? As one of the largest legal firms in the UK, we have well over a decade of experience at handling claims for compensation after accidents of all types. We offer accident victims free legal advice on every aspect of their claims. It’s easy to access our services – one quick phone call from the comfort of your own home. Our friendly advisers will talk you through the process and your particular accident. You will get a good idea of whether your claim is likely to be successful and also how much compensation you could receive for your injuries.
This is just a guide: every accident is different and injuries can affect people in different ways. But the sum of compensation you will receive if successful will usually cover:
- A payment for the injuries themselves;
- A sum to cover loss of earnings, now and in the future if applicable; and
- An amount of money that will help you recover some of the financial costs of your accident, such as prescription charges, transport costs, childcare and help around the home.
Call, text or complete the online form after a car accident in Chepstow
For your free legal advice:Open Claim Calculator
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
Nobody goes out looking for an accident. But if you’ve been involved in a car accident in Chepstow which was caused by someone else acting carelessly or negligently, or even criminally, then you may be entitled to compensation to help you restore your life to the way it was before. Call Accident Advice Helpline today for expert help and guidance in how to move forward.