How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car accident in Arbroath

    Car accident in Arbroath

    Have you been hurt in a car accident in Arbroath?

    A lot of the time, when somebody makes a personal injury compensation claim for a car accident in Arbroath, they are claiming for themselves. But did you know that you could claim on behalf of your injured child, too?

    Many people simply do not realise that they can make a compensation claim on behalf of their children, or even stepchildren. Much of the time, an accident victim will search for an accident lawyer for a car accident in Arbroath when an adult and a child has been hurt, to find out that the child can be claimed for, too.

    What is not understood, though, is that a specialist lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline can also help you to file a compensation claim on behalf of your child, or stepchild, if they alone were injured in the accident. If, just for an example, they were hurt while at school or nursery, it may be possible for a personal injury lawyer to successfully make a compensation claim on their behalf.

    If you’re thinking of making a claim on behalf of either yourself or your child, you are going to want to contact Accident Advice Helpline in order to find out more about the process, before you commit to making a claim. At Accident Advice Helpline, we offer free, no-obligation advice, so you know what’s involved before you make a claim.

    Call the experts at Accident Advice Helpline

    Accident Advice Helpline will provide you with over 15 years of specialist personal injury experience. Your case will be handled by a lawyer who is an expert in making claims for a car accident in Arbroath, and they will also work on a no-win, no-fee basis. 

    Open Claim Calculator

    Our friendly advisors will confirm whether or not you are able to claim and then the decision to proceed is up to you.

    • You are able to claim for a non-fault accident.
    • You will need to have your injuries treated to provide medical evidence, so consult a doctor as soon as you can.
    • There is a 3-year deadline for starting a claim. However, if a child is involved this can be extended. Our advisors will give you the advice you need on this, so call them as soon as you can.

    How to get in touch

    Getting the right information after a car accident in Arbroath is as simple as making one phone call. If you call from a landline, even that call is free on 0800 689 0500. You can also call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    With Accident Advice Helpline you get the best legal help with a compensation claim, so call and speak to us now.

    Date Published: 18th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.