Finding the perfect injury lawyer in Bexhill-on-Sea to manage your compensation claim couldn’t be easier thanks to Accident Advice Helpline. Here we give you a rundown of how our claims process works:
- First, give us a call on 0800 689 0500 and speak to an advisor. The helpline is manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week so there will always be someone on hand to answer questions and offer guidance and support. All staff are professional, friendly and in the know. They have access to some of the best injury lawyer in Bexhill-on-Sea.
- Alternatively, you can take our unique online 30-second test, which takes the form of a few simple questions. In a matter of clicks you can get a better idea of not only your entitlement to compensation, but also how much any successful payout is likely to be worth – although this can only be estimated and is not guaranteed.
- As a general rule, the accident must have taken place in the last three years and you must have received some sort of medical attention. Note that the time limit may change in cases involving minors or incidents of industrial disease.
- The range of accidents for which compensation can be claimed includes workplace incidents, slips, trips and falls in public spaces, medical negligence, criminal injury, road traffic accidents and much more.
- Don’t be put off claiming for an accident at work out of loyalty to your boss; even if you win your case, he won’t be out of pocket. Employers are required by law to have employers liability insurance, which should cover both the cost of your claim and any legal costs incurred by your employer.
- Once you’ve committed to pursuing an injury claim, we’ll match you with the perfect personal injury lawyer in Bexhill-on-Sea – drawn from our extensive network of almost 200. This industry expert will then manage your claim from start to finish, as well as handling any queries you may have along the way. In most cases, your claim will be processed over the phone and you will not need to attend court.
- If your claim is unsuccessful, all is not lost; our legal partners are committed to working on a no-win, no-fee basis. Successful claims may be subject to a referral fee.
Call AAH today on 0800 689 0500 for free, no-obligation advice about your claim.