Situated close to two motorways, Caldicot road traffic accidents could be caused by motorway driving. Accident Advice Helpline’s friendly advisors can confirm whether or not you can make a claim for compensation, as long as you were not at fault.
Driving on the motorway can mean long journeys, and travelling at high speeds. Accidents can’t always be avoided, but safe driving can mean you are more alert and can sometimes avoid accidents.
Drive safely on the motorway
- On a long journey have plenty of breaks to make sure you don’t get too tired. Opening a window can help too.
- Always use your mirrors and don’t pull out to overtake unless you are sure you have plenty of room.
- Remember that large vehicles need more room and take longer to stop.
- Leave plenty of room between you and the car in front of you in case you need to stop suddenly.
- Plan ahead so you don’t have to pull in quickly when you reach your exit.
For non fault Caldicot road traffic accidents get the best help
The best help with a claim comes when you use a specialist. You don’t need to look for one, just call Accident Advice Helpline. Our team of legal experts have more than ten years experience from specialising in personal injury claims.
We make your journey from your first enquiry to when you receive your compensation as smooth as we can, and make sure you get the best service we can give. Our friendly advisors can help you when you call by confirming whether or not you are eligible to claim compensation.
Can you claim compensation?
To find this out we will need to discuss three things with you.Open Claim Calculator
- Who was responsible? For personal injury claims, someone else needs to be responsible for causing your accident.
- Were your injuries treated? You injuries should be treated as soon as possible. Visiting a doctor will make sure you receive the best treatment while at the same time having your injuries recorded on file.
- How long ago did it happen? The deadline for making a claim is three years, so make sure you start your claim before then.
Start your claim by calling Accident Advice Helpline
You don’t need to worry about sending payment before we start your claim. We work on no win, no fee*. Our advisors can start your claim over the phone. So call them now on 0800 689 0500 or it’s 0333 500 0993 if you’re using a mobile. It can take a few months for you to receive your compensation, so the sooner you call the better.