Following an accident while you were travelling by bus, you may well want to claim compensation – and why not? It is, after all, your right to do so and if you were hurt as a result then you deserve some kind of recompense. An internet search for ‘bus accident in Wiltshire’ will give you access to one of the most experienced personal injury claims specialists in the country – Accident Advice Helpline
Bus accident in Wiltshire
Sporting over 17 years of experience in the field and with our own in-house team of legal experts, Accident Advice Helpline is the best place to go for those wanting to file for personal injury compensation after a bus accident in Wiltshire.
Submitting a compensation claim is really straightforward and you have several options open to you. Each one comes with a couple of ‘set in stone’ guarantees…
- No-win, no-fee* – regardless of how long the case may take, or how difficult it may be, if your claim is unsuccessful then you will not need to pay your solicitor’s fees.
- No-obligation enquiries – Simply contacting us for more information does not mean that you are entering into an agreement; you can change your mind after initial contact, no questions asked
- Free advice – during your initial contact you can receive free advice on how you could proceed, with no obligation to continue a claim with us
Conditions of claiming
The team at Accident Advice Helpline is ethical too, not some fly-by-night operation being run from somebody’s garden shed. The Helpline will only ever take on genuine cases, and to help us do that there are several conditions to filing a compensation claim:
- The bus accident in Wiltshire must not be your fault
- No more than three years can have passed between the date of the accident, and the date of the claim
- A brief, one-off medical check may be required
It is worth noting that although it is unlikely for you to be called in to court, it could be necessary
Contact Accident Advice Helpline to discuss your bus accident in Wiltshire
To start your claim, or to initiate an initial contact to receive more information then the following options are available:
- The 30-second test – use this to see if you qualify for compensation, and how much you could win
- Online claim form – A short form for you to fill in to put a claim forward, somebody will be in touch with you soon after
- Give us a call – There is a dedicated Freephone number for you to use from a landline as well as an alternative number to call from mobiles
It only takes seconds to get into a potentially life-changing accident, why should it take any longer to sort out a claim? Accident Advice Helpline promise that it only takes 30 seconds to get a claim started.
Call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 23rd August 2013
Author: Emma Matthews