You are probably trying to get a compensation package organised right now for an accident that was not your own fault. Perhaps you are trawling the internet, or leafing your way through the phonebook. Are you willing to settle for an average compensation package, or are you hoping for a brilliant compensation package? If you want a brilliant compensation package, then here are some details about what that actually means.
What you get in a brilliant compensation package
A brilliant compensation package provided by Accident Advice Helpline will give you the following:
- Access to our unique 30-second test. This is a way of determining if your claim is likely to succeed, and as an additional benefit will give you an estimation of how much compensation you are likely to receive. Remember that this is only a rough guide, though – you will find out the actual figure once your claim is finalised.
- A 24/7 helpline, which is completely free to call and available 24 hours a day. You can use it 365 days a year – including weekends and bank holidays! This means that you can always get hold of Accident Advice Helpline when you want to.
- The support of a team of highly trained, professional advisers, who can give you free initial advice about your claim, and answer any early concerns that you may have about the personal injury claims process.
- A highly experienced personal injury lawyer to take on your case – they will be an expert in your type of claim, and will handle all of the legal complexities on your behalf. They will try and complete as much of the paperwork as they can on your behalf, so that you can concentrate on getting better.
- Arrangements for a medical assessment report to be prepared on your injuries by a medical expert – this appointment will be arranged near to where you live.
- Case handling over the phone wherever possible, so that you do not have to leave your home to organise the whole case. Very few cases actually appear in court, so it is highly likely that your case will be settled in an out-of-court settlement.
- Case handling on a no-win, no-fee* basis, which means that you will not have to pay any expensive up-front legal costs to get your claim started – a great relief to you if you are already short of cash, which you may well be following your accident.
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing that your claim is being handled by a leading national law firm who are fully endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen, highly respected TV consumer affairs guru.
To discuss your accident in more detail with one of our expert advisers dial 0800 689 0500 from your landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.