Do you know about our Bridgend accident claims helpline?
Anybody who has been injured in Bridgend may wish to contact our Bridgend accident claims helpline. If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, find out if you can make a claim.
If you call us at Accident Advice Helpline, our advisors can tell you if you are eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim. Call free on our Bridgend accident claims helpline now.
We were established in the year 2000. Since then we have been helping people make claims after being injured in all types of accident. If you think that you have a valid claim to make, call us now.
You can call our Bridgend accident claims helpline and talk to one of our advisors. They can tell you, over the phone if you can claim for your injuries. If you can make a claim, yo could start it while you are on the phone. However, you are under no obligation to use our services.
Were you injured at work in Bridgend?
If you have been injured in an accident at work, you may be wondering who is at fault. It could be that your employer is liable for your injuries. If he or she is,you could be entitled to claim compensation. You don’t need to call an actual Bridgend accident claims helpline to make a claim though, use ours.Open Claim Calculator
Here are just a few examples of accidents at work that we have handled claims for:
- Slips and trips – for example tripping over cables in an office or slipping on a wet floor in a factory
- Injured by objects falling from height
- Injured by a vehicle – for example being injured in a collision or being run over by a forklift or tractor
- Injured by faulty equipment such as faulty power tools or electrical equipment
- Burns and scalds from hot food or drinks spilling on you
- Food poisoning from food consumed at work – for example in a canteen
- Manual handling injuries from lifting heavy or awkward loads
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now
Forget calling a Bridgend accident claims helpline, you can get in touch with us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out more about making a claim.
Call us on 0800 689 0500 for no-obligation advice. We’ll be able to tell you if you have a viable claim. If you do have, we can help you. Our lawyers work on a no-win, no-fee* basis. That means there aree no upfront legal fees to worry about.
To call us from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.
Call us now and find out more.