If you talk to Accident Advice Helpline about a Bishopbriggs accident at work claim you will get the very best legal advice. If your accident was not your fault, we can help you with a compensation claim.
What do to after an accident at work
Even with health and safety regulations in place, accidents still happen in the workplace. If you are injured, no matter how it happened, make sure you follow the correct procedures.
- Always report it. Sometimes it’s easier to just carry on with your job as your injury doesn’t seem too bad. Every accident should be recorded no matter how minor. This gives your employer the chance to investigate to find out if safety procedures need to be implemented.
- Get photographs if you can. Photographs of the scene can help a Bishopbriggs accident at work claim as they can show the position of obstacles and other items at the time.
- Rest if you need to. If you are advised to rest by a doctor, do so. You may find you lose some of your income while you are recovering, but Accident Advice Helpline can help you recover this loss. If you don’t rest, you could find it takes a lot longer to recover.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline for advice.
Talk to Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline offer all accident victims free, no-obligation advice following an accident. We also understand that a Bishopbriggs accident at work claim can be stressful. No one wants to upset their employer.
We have over 16 years’ experience in personal injury claims, so we will make your claim professionally and with your best interests at heart. Our advisors will never pressure you in to claiming but if you decide to proceed they can fill out your paperwork on your behalf.
The first thing they will do is make sure you have a valid claim.
- You are only able to claim if someone else caused your accident.
- You must provide medical evidence to support your claim, so have your injuries treated.
- There is a time limit for claiming and your claim must be started within 3 years.
If you are off work recovering, then don’t worry about the financial side of your claim. We always work on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Discuss your Bishopbriggs accident at work claim today
Our advisors are here to help so why not call for advice? From a landline you can call free on 0800 689 0500 or if you’re calling from a mobile the number to call is 0333 500 0993.
Accident Advice Helpline will help you get the best compensation possible so call us now to discuss your claim.