Dollar is a small town in Scotland. The walk to the castle is a vigorous ascent by a spectacular series of paths, bridges and walkways within the deep gorges of the glen and its tributaries. The inhabitants can very easily become involved in an accident. If they were injured in the accident which was not their fault then they may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim with the help of the best solicitors in Dollar.
Accident Advice Helpline and insurance companies
At the other end of personal injury claims there is often an insurance company. The insurance companies most likely to be involved in a personal injury claim are:
- Motor insurance. It is illegal to drive on the roads without insurance, even if its only third party – this is the part of the insurance that pays for compensation claim if a third party is injured.
- Public liability insurance. Anywhere the public ventures should have this insurance. If you slip or fall in a public place, or maybe something falls on you, it would be public liability insurance that that settled the claim.
- Product liability insurance. Manufacturers, producers and importers have a legal duty to ensure the goods they sell to consumers are safe.
- Employers liability insurance. All employers have a duty of care to protect the health and safety of their employees and most of them legally have to bur employers liability insurance.
- Professional indemnity insurance. Professionals such as doctors and dentists use this in case they make a mistake while practising their profession.
Open Claim Calculator
Claiming with the best solicitors in Dollar
Accident Advice Helpline have spent more than 15 years dealing with claims and insurance companies, so if you need the best solicitors in Dollar, you won’t get better help. Our help also extends to the financial side of your claim as we always work on a 100% no-win no-fee* basis.
When you call to find out about a claim, our trained advisors will answer all your questions, and they can confirm whether or not you are eligible to make a compensation claim. To be able to claim:
- The accident you were in must have been someone else’s fault.
- You must be calling to start your claim within 3 years.
- You’re injuries should receive medical treatment. Even if they do not seem serious, it’s a good idea to visit a doctor as they may be worse than they appear.
To find our more about claiming with the best solicitors in Dollar, just call to discuss your claim with Accident Advice Helpline. We have a freephone number if you use a landline, which is 0800 689 0500 or to call us from a mobile, you should call 0333 500 0993.
The sooner you discuss the claim, the sooner we can help so call Accident Advice Helpline as soon as you can.