Making a claim for compensation after an accident isn’t a step to be taken lightly. The law surrounding personal injury can be confusing; there are penalties for claiming falsely; and cases can take up time, effort and money. However, if you have a legal right to claim because you have been injured through another party’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act, you are entitled to compensation for your injuries. An accomplished solicitor with experience in this area of law can not only improve your chances of success but also make claiming a smoother and less stressful process.
Accident Advice Helpline is a legal firm with a focus on helping accident victims find the right representation when bringing compensation claims against the parties that caused their injuries. As one of the largest law firms in the UK, we operate nationally so we can find you the right solicitor when you need one.
Why you should trust us with your claim
Just a few reasons why you should come to us when you need a solicitor are:
- Our trained, friendly helpline advisers will give you free legal advice from the outset on whether you have a good reason to claim; what your chances of success are; and how much money you could be entitled to in damages for your injuries.
- There’s no obligation to take your claim forward, but if you do, we won’t charge you to start proceedings.
- We work on a 100% no win no fee basis, so if your case is unfortunately not successful, you won’t have to pay for advice and services received from your solicitor.
Our expertise and experience cover numerous accident types, from those typically associated with personal injury claims like road traffic accidents and slips, trips and falls to other circumstances where you might not think you could claim. Have you suffered a nasty bout of food poisoning, for example; or had an accident while abroad on holiday?
Looking for the best solicitor in Brighstone?
Although we do not have a local injury best solicitor in Brighstone we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury solicitor in Brighstone look no further than our expert service.
Take the first step today
- If you have had any kind of accident in the last three years;
- If that accident left you with injuries requiring medical treatment; and
- If you believe someone else was to blame because they were careless, negligent or committed a criminal act…
Then contact us today. It costs nothing to enquire and it will only take minutes of your time to find out whether a solicitor could claim for damages on your behalf.
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
You could find that with the right legal expertise, you could receive a sum of money that will help restore order and stability to your life.
Date Published: 23rd March 2014
Author: David Brown