Are you a ‘to-do list person’ or a ‘no list person?’ Most of us fall into one of these two categories. Therefore, when we are injured in an accident that was not our own fault and start searching for a personal injury solicitor in Bruton, we will either compile a comprehensive list about what we need to do and the information that we need to collect and record, or we will just leave it all to chance and hope that it works out okay.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you if you are either of these types of people – we can find the best personal injury solicitor in Bruton for your particular circumstances. If you are the ‘list’ type of person, then perhaps ‘contact Accident Advice Helpline’ was on the top of your list!
But what if are not quite as organised as that? What if your accident was quite some time ago and you haven’t gotten around to doing anything about it? Here, we have provided a list of jobs to do that you can use and adapt to your own situation.
Finding the best solicitor in Bruton – a to-do list
- Don’t panic – the main thing after an accident is to remove everyone from further danger and summon medical assistance if it is needed. Sometimes other agencies have to be involved as well, such as the police or the Health and Safety Executive.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline as soon as you can and explain that you are looking for a personal work injury solicitor in Bruton.
- Make sure that you make the call within three years – the legal time limit for claims.
- Keep all the information from the accident scene in a safe place – you will be asked for photographs and witness contact details at some point during your claim.
- Take the unique Accident Advice Helpline 30-second test – it will indicate if your claim is likely to be successful and give you an estimate of the amount of compensation that you may receive if successful.
- Once we have allocated you a personal injury solicitor in Bruton, give us a truthful and accurate account of how your accident happened and the details of your injury.
- Keep a record of how much money you are losing because you are injured – you will need written records of this, such as wage slips that show how much money you have lost in wages or childcare bills showing how much extra you are paying.
- Be patient – the length of time that personal injury claims take to resolve is very variable, and yours may not be one of the quick ones!
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser then just call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 now.