Get the justice you deserve with the best solicitor for Brancaster from Accident Advice Helpline
An accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act can not only leave you with injuries to recover from. You may also feel angry or upset that the accident happened. It may have left you with feelings of depression or anxiety. If your accident happened within the last three years and you have had to seek medical attention as a result of it, you may be entitled to seek compensation. And an expert solicitor for Brancaster from Accident Advice Helpline could help you on your path to justice.
Accident Advice Helpline has been handling personal injury claims for well over ten years now. We are one of the largest law firms in the UK and operate nationally to ensure that accident victims gain access to the best legal representation when bringing a claim against the parties that caused their injuries. We have developed experience in a wide range of accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Cases of medical negligence
- Accidents on holiday or while playing sports
- Cases of food poisoning
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Injuries resulting from faulty goods
- Criminal injuries, and many others besides.
If your accident falls into one of these categories, or if you have been injured in another type of incident and want to find out if you have a right to claim, get in touch with us.
We make it easy to find out if you have a case
All our legal advice on your case is free. Just a few details are sufficient for us to be able to give you an indication of your likelihood of success. We can also give you an idea of how much you could claim:
- Call our helpline today on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7 to take your calls;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
If you have a right to justice after your accident, we will find you the best solicitor for Brancaster to take your claim forward. All our lawyers have personal injury claims specialisms, so we really do have the experience you need to give your claim the best chance of success. Additionally:
- We won’t make an upfront charge for starting your claim; and
- Your solicitor for Brancaster will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Although we have a great track record of success, there are inevitably some instances where claims are not successful. In this case, you will not pay a penny in legal fees.
If your case is successful, however, your best solicitor for Brancaster will claim the maximum in compensation to which you are entitled.
This could include money to compensate for your injuries as well as a sum to cover the costs you’ve incurred as a result, such as prescription charges etc.
Call today to find out more!
Date Published: 21st March 2014
Author: David Brown