Find the bes solicitor for Brancaster Staithe fast from Accident Advice Helpline
In the majority of cases, you only have three years to bring a claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault.
Instead of doing lots of research to try and find the right solicitor for Brancaster Staithe to present your case, you could always come straight to Accident Advice Helpline.
We are one of the largest legal firms in the country and all our lawyers specialise in personal injury claims. So if you need help from the best solicitor for Brancaster Staithe, we can match you up with an experienced legal representative with expertise in your particular case.
What’s more, we’ll do this for free:
- You won’t pay us for a no obligation assessment of your particular accident type to determine how strong a claim you have and how much compensation you may be entitled to receive.
- You won’t pay a penny upfront for us to start your case off.
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis. So if your solicitor for Brancaster Staithe is unable to win your claim, you won’t pay for his or her services.
Taking the first step to compensation
All you have to do to access our services is make one call, send one text or try the quick test on our website:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
We only need a few details to determine whether we will be able to help you. The kinds of things we need to know are:
- When your accident happened. Although the time limit for claiming is usually three years, sometimes you may have longer: if your claim relates to an industrial disease, for example; or if you were a minor at the time of the accident.
- Who was to blame. Someone else must have been neglectful or careless about their responsibilities; or they may even have committed a criminal act.
- What injuries you sustained. You must have had to seek medical attention from your GP or hospital for your injuries. These may have been physical or psychological, such as stress or depression.
What will the best solicitor for Brancaster Staithe do?
They will become familiar with your case and argue its merits will all parties involved, whether that’s insurance companies or the police, medical professionals or the courts.
You may be asked to attend one additional medical assessment to help support your case and get you the maximum compensation you are entitled to. However, you will probably find that you don’t even have to attend court. In the majority of cases we deal with, claims can be processed by phone.
Find out more about how you can access justice fast and get the benefits of Accident Advice Helpline.
Our expertise makes claiming less stressful and less time-consuming.
Date Published: 21st March 2014
Author: David Brown