If you want to claim compensation, Accident Advice Helpline are the best lawyers in Stratford-on-Avon. We can help you make a claim, if you did not cause the accident in which you were injured.
Accidents come in many shapes and sizes, and all lawyers are different too.
About Accident Advice Helpline
We started making personal injury claims in 2000 and since then we have successfully claimed millions of pounds. We specialise in personal injury, so you will only get the best legal help and advice at a time you need it most.
Our friendly advisors are able to offer help and advice on a wide range of accidents, and they have all been trained to assess and start your claim over the phone as well.
Best of all, we not only help you by getting you the best compensation possible, but we work on a no win, no fee basis too. This means that everyone can afford to claim the compensation they are entitled to.
But what do we deal with? We can help with:
- Injuries caused by a road traffic accident. This includes a driver, passenger, cyclist, motorcyclist or pedestrian.
- Workplace injuries. If your employer was at fault, we can help you claim against your employer professionally and fairly.
- Faulty goods. If you are injured by something you have purchased, then the best lawyers in Stratford-on-Avon can help you claim against the manufacturers or suppliers.
- Slips or trips. If you slip or trip because of loose paving or uneven tiling, we can help.
- Industrial illnesses. If your job has caused you an injury or illness because of working conditions, then call us as soon as you can.
Call the best lawyers in Stratford-on-Avon
When you call, one of our advisors will first confirm that you can claim compensation. To do this you must confirm three things.
- That someone else was at fault for causing your accident.
- That you are calling within three years from when it happened. In the case of an industrial illness, call as soon as your injury is diagnosed and we can confirm if we can help you.
- That you were assessed and treated by a medical practitioner.
Our advisors can then give you an estimate of your compensation, and can get the details of your accident over the phone to start your claim.
So why wait? Find out about a claim today by calling 0800 689 0500, which is free if you call from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 if you call from a mobile. If you prefer you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and someone will call you back as soon as they can to discuss your claim.
A claim can take a few months to settle, so don’t delay and call today.
Date Published: 18th September 2014
Author: David Brown