Slips, trips and falls often result in broken bones. If you were not at fault, Bearsden no win no fee* solicitors could help you make a compensation claim.
What to do about a broken wrist
First, you should check that it is broken, not sprained or strained. If you’re not sure, go to a hospital where they can x-ray your wrist and tell you for sure. Then they will put it in a plaster cast until it heals.
If it is not broken, you can help it to heal by:
- Wrapping it firmly in an elastic bandage. The aim is to provide support, but not cut the blood off so don’t do this too tightly.
- Resting it. Don’t use your hand or wrist.
- Using a sling. The sling will prevent you from using it, and make sure it does
If your broken wrist was not your fault, for example if it was caused by a slip, trip or fall, or a car crash or similar, you could get compensation, which will enable you to take that time off work to fully recover without worrying.
Bearsden no win no fee* solicitors can help you claim, and of course, the no-win, no-fee* billing means that you don’t need to worry about upfront fees either.
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline can offer a quick and simple assessment of your claim over the phone. All you have to do is call and speak to one of our trained advisors.
- You can claim compensation if you can show that someone else caused your accident.
- You will need medical evidence so you must consult a doctor to receive treatment.
- Don’t leave it too long. You have a maximum of 3 years to get your claim started.
If you’re looking for Bearsden no win no fee*, you need look no further. We have over 16 years of legal experience, all of it in personal injury claims. With us on your side you can rest up and recover while we work to get you the best compensation possible.
Call us now about Bearsden no win no fee*
To find out if you can take advantage of our legal expertise, just speak to an advisor. We even offer a freephone number if you call from a landline. Just call 0800 689 0500. If you prefer to call from a mobile, the number to call is 0333 500 0993.
All advice given by Accident Advice Helpline is free, with no obligation to proceed with a claim. Our advisors will explain the claims process and will never put you under any pressure.
So call now to make sure you get the best help you can.
Date Published: 10th November 2014
Author: David Brown