If you’ve been looking for a Barrhead law firm to help assist you with your compensation claim following an accident that was someone else’s fault, contact Accident Advice Helpline. For over 16 years, we’ve been helping innocent accident victims to make successful claims and we can help you too. We work in partnership with the most experienced and specialist lawyers across Scotland who all work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis, meaning there’s no upfront cost to make a claim.
Need a law firm to assist with your no-fault injury claim?
If you have been hurt, maimed or injured then you’ll require the services of a reliable and reputable Barrhead law firm. According to UK law, a person who has been hurt during an accident that was caused by the negligence of an individual or an organisation is entitled to seek compensation by way of making an injury claim if they fit certain criteria. To find out if your no-fault accident fits all the criteria take Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test and in virtually a few seconds you’ll know if you qualify to make an injury claim.
One of the criteria is that your non-fault accident must have occurred within the last three years as under UK law all no-fault injury claims need to be made within a three-year time frame and after that they become automatically time barred, so regardless of the strength of your claim you could lose out because too much time has elapsed.
There are some situations whereby the time frame is significantly reduced to two years so it is vitally important that you contact your reliable and experienced Barrhead law firm as soon as possible to establish your time allowance.
Looking for a Barrhead law firm?
If you don’t already have a professional and reliable Barrhead law firm working on your case you would be well advised to seek the support and guidance of Accident Advice Helpline.
- We have been assisting victims of non-fault accidents to make successful injury claims for the past 16 years and we will be delighted to help you too.
- Each month, Accident Advice Helpline have 25,000 callers to our free expert advice helpline.
- All injury claims handled by Accident Advice Helpline are done exclusively on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis so it couldn’t be easier or risk-free to make an injury claim.
- Accident Advice Helpline was established during 2000 and since August 2003 well-loved TV personality and consumer rights champion Dame Esther Rantzen has been proud to have her name associated with us and the service we offer victims of non-fault accidents.
- Last year we were pivotal in £30+ million being awarded to the victims of no-fault accidents
- We can help with a wide range of non-fault accidents and have plenty of experience in assisting with accidents at work, slips, accidents caused by trips or falls and road traffic accidents.
So if you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault and the negligence of another person or party is to blame then don’t waste a moment longer. Instead of searching for a Barrhead law firm to help you make your claim, contact Accident Advice Helpline right now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or text ‘claim365’ and let the UK’s foremost personal injury compensation law firm help to put some of the wrongs right.
Date Published: 20th July 2014
Author: Emma Newman