How much is the average compensation for a back injury claim worth?
How much will I receive for my back injury?
- Was your back injury caused by someone else’s negligence or actions?
- What impact has your injury had on your life?
- Are you able to work, go to the supermarket, pursue your hobbies and interests?
- How has the pain and discomfort impacted on you and your quality of life?
- Have you suffered scarring from your injuries or from surgery resulting from your accident?
- Are you experiencing serious side effects such as paralysis, incontinence, or impotence?
- Has your injury caused you to experience headaches, depression, alcoholism or a personality change?
- What likelihood is there that you will fully recover from your injury?
- How long will it take to recover?
So what next – can you help me?
Yes, here at Accident Advice Helpline we help people like you every day. We can offer you all of the help you need to get the best result from your claim. Our comprehensive support includes no stress, no hassle and access to the best guidance available. Our professional advice team are here for you at every step of the way, as well as our 24-hour help-desk. We will match you to one of our network of expert personal injury lawyers in your local area who will take your case on a no win no fee* basis. There are no upfront fees to pay and no risk of ever being out of pocket. Nothing is due until your compensation is awarded. When you ask us to fight your case for you, there is no risk, no stress and nothing at all to lose.
OK, can I get some advice then?
Yes, of course! You can call our team of friendly advisers without any obligation to place your case with us. You will receive honest, expert advice from us, along with a full explanation of the whole compensation claims process. You can also get more information, both about average compensation amounts for back injuries and an estimate of the amount of compensation you might receive. Right from the start, you will be guided with care and professionalism. Why not give us a call and chat about your situation?