Here at Accident Advice Helpline, our specialist legal advisers have a wealth of experience in successfully pursuing claims for people who have sustained injuries in automobile accidents. Types of automobile injury range in their severity from minor cuts and bruises to much more serious broken bones and injuries resulting in life-threatening conditions. Choosing a solicitor to represent you in pursuing a claim for compensation should be a carefully thought out decision and here we list 5 reasons for considering appointing Accident Advice Helpline to pursue your automobile injury claim! Contact us today to speak to one of our friendly, professional advisers on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Automobile Injury – how the Accident Helpline can help you
- Our friendly and professional advisers are available 24 hours a day to provide you with comprehensive telephone support. Contemplating making a claim can often be a daunting prospect and our staff can answer any questions you have and try to alleviate any doubt you may have about making a claim.
- Accident Advice Helpline has been established for over 15 years and helped thousands of victims pursue successful claims for personal injury compensation. We will make sure you receive the maximum amount of compensation your injuries entitle you to in the shortest time frame possible.
- All of our specialist lawyers work on a no win no fee* basis, giving you peace of mind that, even if your claim is unsuccessful, you will not face the prospect of receiving a huge legal bill.
- Find out how much compensation you may be entitled to – visit our website to make use of our ’30-second test’ compensation calculator.
- Trust in our reputation! At Accident Advice Helpline, we have a solid reputation for helping victims who have sustained an automobile injury. Our patron is household name Esther Rantzen – a recognised champion of consumer rights.
If you have sustained an automobile injury within the last three years because of somebody else’s negligent driving, contact Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible to establish whether you may be able to make a claim for compensation. Our friendly and professional advisers are on hand to answer your questions and advise you about your prospects of successfully obtaining compensation for the injuries and losses you have sustained. Strict time limits apply in personal injury claims so the faster you act the better! Call us today for the help and advice you need to maximise your chances of obtaining compensation.