How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Advice on hiring lawyers in the West Midlands

    Personal Injury Solicitors in West Midlands

    If you are in the unfortunate position of having been injured in an accident at work, the team here at Accident Advice Helpline can offer you advice on hiring lawyers in the West Midlands and pursuing a claim for compensation.

    When you are at work, you should be safe. Your employer will have a number of Health and Safety regulations that they should adhere to in order to ensure that you are happy healthy and safe. If they fail in their duties, then you may be able to claim compensation for any injuries you sustain.

    Can I file a personal injury claim?

    If you want to file a personal injury claim for an injury sustained in the workplace, you will need to ensure the following:

    • Your accident was caused by the negligence of another party
    • You were injured in the past 3 years’
    • Your injuries were attended to by a medical professional

    Usually, it is fairly simple to determine who was to blame for an accident, especially if there were witnesses to the incident and an official accident report was recorded in your employer’s Accident Book.

    What kind of injuries can I claim for?

    It is possible to claim for a wide range of workplace injuries. Some of the most common we deal with include:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Broken bones
    • Head injuries
    • Asbestosis
    • Vibration White Finger
    • Repetitive Strain Injury
    • Slips, trips and falls

    Who pays compensation?

    Employers are legally required to have liability insurance, which is what is used to pay compensation should a member of staff have an accident. Therefore you do not need to fret about making a personal injury claim for an accident that was sustained in the workplace, as you have every right to do so. Infact, the money it brings may be very much needed by you and your family at this difficult time in your life.

    Advice on hiring lawyers in the West Midlands

    If you want to ensure that you get the maximum compensation you are entitled to with the least possible stress, it is a very good idea to call us and have one of our personal injury solicitors help you with your claim.

    We work on a no win no fee basis, so you do not need to worry about money or legal fees until your case is finished and you have been awarded compensation.

    For more advice on hiring a solicitor in the West Midlands, simply call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 from any landline. You can also call us on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Calls from mobiles will be charged.

    Date Published: 3rd September 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.