How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Advice on claiming in East Dereham

    Are you looking for a solicitor?

    Are you looking for advice on claiming in East Dereham because you have had an accident that caused you some sort of injury? Would you like to claim compensation? Look no further for your solicitor, because Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you!

    Had an accident?

    If you’ve had an accident you will know that there’s more to it than just broken bones and torn muscles. You’ll know all about ending up in hospital, recuperating at home, painkillers and check ups and outpatient appointments. Depending on the accident you have had you may need surgery or physiotherapy.

    If your accident involves taking time off from work then you may lose earnings. It’s also possible that your daily routine will be affected. You may not be able to care for your children or other relatives. You may not be able to do the school run. You might have to rely on taxis.

    If this is the case then it is worth asking Accident Advice Helpline about compensation for your accident and injuries. We will be able to allocate you our solicitor who can offer you all the advice on claiming in East Dereham you need, and will be able to fight to win you the compensation you deserve.

    Advice on claiming in East Dereham

    Are you wondering what sort of advice on claiming in East Dereham your solicitor will be able to help you with? At Accident Advice Helpline all of our solicitors are experienced in working with many types of accidents. It may be that you’ve had a trip, a slip or a fall. You may have had an accident at work, or you may have been involved in a road accident – as a driver, a passenger or a pedestrian or cyclist.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Don’t worry about the type of accident. As long as you meet the criteria for claiming compensation, our solicitor will be able to assist you to make a claim.

    Criteria for claiming compensation

    You must have had an accident within the last three years and that accident must have caused you a personal injury. The injury must have received some sort of medical attention – from your GP, an ambulance, drop in centre of hospital. We will need a record of that.

    We also need to be able to make a claim against someone so we need to know who you want to make the claim against. It you have witness statements, or police statements or photographic evidence, then it’s so much the better.

    Contact us

    All you need to do to get your claim for compensation rolling and to contact a solicitor is to contact us. Call us today on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.

    Date Published: 18th May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.