Accident Advice Helpline has been providing advice on claiming compensation for over 15 years and there’s a good chance that we’ll be able to help you if you’re considering taking legal action.
Getting help from expert injury solicitors in Waveney?
Have you been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault within the last three years? Do you want to claim personal injury compensation? If so, Accident Advice Helpline is able to provide you with access to accident compensation.
We understand that being involved in an accident can be an upsetting experience and so many people find themselves preoccupied following an incident, missing out on personal injury compensation. This is where we want to help, as we can take the burden of raising an accident compensation claim off your shoulders.
We have compiled a list of points to be aware of before starting a personal injury claim, to help you get an understanding of the process. Of course, getting help from expert injury solicitors in Waveney will ensure that the process is as simple as possible.
- In order to raise a claim yourself, you need to have been at least 18 years old when the accident happened. If you were younger than this, a parent or legal guardian can raise a claim on your behalf.
- You may be asked to attend an additional medical assessment in order to qualify for personal injury compensation. This isn’t because we don’t believe you or want to make proceedings difficult; it’s simply to ensure that our lawyers are given the most up-to-date information available.
- Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm specialising in personal injury claims, with over 15 years’ experience within the field and thousands of happy customers.
- All of our hard work has been recognised by well-known TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen who has awarded us her personal endorsement, so you can be confident that you’re in the very best hands.
- Our friendly and welcoming personal injury advisors are on hand to discuss the accident compensation claims process with you today. If you have any questions, they will be able to answer these for you.
- Our personal injury advisors will never put pressure on you to raise a compensation claim, however if you decide to move forward with the process then your case will be passed on to our legal team.
- All of our lawyers work on a no win no fee* basis. In short, this means that you don’t have to pay a penny to start a claim and won’t have to worry about extortionate legal fees at any point during the process.
- Many of our claimants aren’t required to attend court proceedings, so you can sit back, relax and concentrate on your recovery.
- If you’re unsure about whether you qualify, please use our unique and innovative online assessment tool. It only takes 30 seconds to complete but will hopefully give you the go ahead to get in touch with us.
To find out more about making a claim with expert injury solicitors in Waveney, call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 30th August 2015
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts