How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Advice following an accident in Oxfordshire

    Call us for advice following an accident in Oxfordshire

    When an unfortunate accident strikes, it can be difficult to think clearly, panic and shock often sets in and people sometimes react negatively. This can mean you don’t always do the right thing following an accident, such as seeking medical attention early enough, or obtaining the details of the person who caused your accident.

    When you suffer an accident because of someone else’s negligence or wrongful actions you are probably too shocked, upset or in pain to think. This is why the thought of making a personal injury compensation claim is probably the last thing on your mind and rightly so. But we make the process of claiming simple and you should call us for advice following an accident in Oxfordshire.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline for advice following an accident in Oxfordshire

    Even though the chances of making a successful personal injury compensation claim are much higher if you contact someone shortly after the accident, Accident Advice Helpline understands that it might take you a while to recover from the trauma and to start thinking about the possibility of a personal injury compensation claim. It can be a while before you even think of contacting us and pick up the phone.

    We understand that claiming personal injury compensation may be seen as an added stress and hassle that you do not need at that already difficult time, but we are here to help you win the cash compensation that you need to recover from your personal injury when the time is right for you.

    Time limits to claim

    We often get asked “How long after an accident can I make a personal injury compensation claim?”

    Open Claim Calculator

    Well the short answer is three years.  If your accident was less than three years ago get in touch with us today.

    Any accidents that have occurred within the last 36 months will be dealt with and claimed for by in-house injury compensation claim solicitors who will work hard to make sure you are awarded the highest amount for your situation. However, there are some things for which you are able to claim compensation even if the accident happened a long time ago. Things like industrial diseases and accidents that happened when you were a minor, all have longer time periods in which to claim.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline for advice following an accident in Oxfordshire now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, and we will give you our expert advice.

    Date Published: 4th August 2013

    Author: jayne

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.