Accidents in Dronfield do happen. Sometimes, though, someone is to blame. If they have been careless, negligent or have committed a criminal act that caused the accident, you have a legal right to redress. The best way to go about claiming compensation is through an experienced personal injury solicitor, such as Accident Advice Helpline. This is because we have the expertise needed to negotiate the right amount that compensates you for:
- The injury itself.
- Any loss of earnings.
- Costs relating to transport, prescriptions, childcare or help around the home.
Accident Advice Helpline has been in operation for well over 15 years now. It has always been our aim to help clients find the best solicitor to bring an injury claim against the party whose negligence caused their injury. We now have an extensive network of professional legal advisers across the UK with the expertise necessary to win any amount you’re entitled to.
Claiming for accidents in Dronfield
If we can establish that your accident fell within the last three years and that someone else was to blame, you could have a good claim. The time scale is different for cases involving a minor or for industrial diseases, so remember to check with us if either of these fit your circumstances.
- If you have suffered an injury which required medical attention, we could help.
- If your injury was as a result of a road traffic accident, a slip trip or fall, medical negligence, food poisoning, an accident on holiday or at work, a sporting accident, because of faulty goods or even from a criminal act, your accident may qualify.
Get information from Accident Advice Helpline
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to find out if you have a good claim. Two of the most popular ways to contact us are:
- Via the 30 second test on our website – this short form will calculate whether you have a good case and will give an estimate of how much compensation you may be entitled to if your claim is successful; or
- Via our helpline, which is open 24 hour a day, seven days a week. Just ring us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile any time. Our friendly advisers will put you at your ease and deal with your enquiry sympathetically. After taking a few details, they will assess whether your claim may be suitable and tell you what a typical successful claim might be worth in terms of compensation.
Be aware that enquiring does not oblige you to proceed. If you do decide to go ahead, we won’t ask you for any money upfront. Every solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline operates on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So call us today to find out more about claiming for accidents in Dronfield!
Date Published: 9th November 2013
Author: David Brown