Have you had an accident at work in Rochford?
Were you an innocent victim of this accident?
Were you injured in this accident?
Did your injuries need medical attention?
Did the accident happen some time in the last three years?
If your answer was yes to these questions, then you may be entitled to make a work related injury claim, using the friendly solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline.
The next stage for your accident at work in Rochford claim
Next you need to collect as much proof as you can regarding your accident at work in Rochford, in case your claim is contested. For example:
- If there were witnesses to the accident, statements of their version of events can be useful.
- If you were able to take photos on your mobile of the accident scene, these can also be very useful.
- If the HSE (Health and Safety Executive) were involved, which they often are in accidents at work, they will have compiled an accident report, which sometimes apportions the blame.
- Medical proof of your injuries will be required, and you may have to attend an independent medical assessment.
- Any other information that you think might help your claim should be part of the evidence.
Make your claim sooner rather than later
Statistics show that the sooner you make your claim, the better chance of success your injury claim has. It also means that we can start the work sooner, and you will receive your compensation sooner, which if you are experiencing financial problems because of the accident, cannot be soon enough.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you make your work related injury claim
Accident Advice Helpline has many years of making personal injury claims and we are specialists in the field. One of the leading companies in the industry we have already assisted countless victims to get the access to justice they were entitled to and the compensation they deserved.
Our friendly and helpful advisers will provide you will all the information you need to decide if you want to continue with your claim, but you will be under no obligation, or pressure, to do so.
You can contact them on our freephone helpline number: 0800 689 0500
Or if you prefer to do things online, we have an online claim form, or our “30-second test” which will let you know if you qualify to claim compensation, and give you an estimate of how much it could be.
We have enough faith in their own abilities to take the financial risk on winning your claim, and will not ask that you pay any money for the work to be started.
If by any chance your claim is unsuccessful, you will not owe us a penny, as no win no fee means exactly what it says.