If you need to use the services of the solicitors here at Accident Advice Helpline because you have been an innocent victim of an accident at work in Reigate and Banstead, sometime within the last 3 years, and you have suffered injuries as a result of this accident that needed medical treatment, then you should contact us so we can help you to make a personal injury claim against the people responsible for your accident.
If you have to make an injury claim for an accident at work in Reigate and Banstead, then you want it to be hassle free, quick, and simple.
You also expect it to be done correctly and without any problems.
In order to get this, you need to use a law firm that has the knowledge and experience to make sure they get the best out of your injury claim.
Having an accident at work in Reigate and Banstead and 10 tips about making a claim
After you have decided to make your injury claim, there are some things that you should have in place to make the whole process as pain free as possible. For example:
- 1) Make sure to have as much detail about the accident as you can. When, where it happened, and how it happened.
- 2) The details of the person you consider to be to blame for the accident
- 3) If there were any witnesses to the accident, their details would be useful, if they are prepared to make a witness statement.
- 4) Take photos of the scene if possible,maybe on your mobile phone.
- 5) If your accident at work caused you a serious injury, the Health and Safety Executive should have been informed. They will investigate the accident and produce a report, which often apportions blame. A copy of this report will be needed.
- 6) Medical proof of the injuries will be requires from the medical professional that treated you.
- 7) Any extra costs you incurred are reclaimable, providing you have receipts or credit card statements to prove them.
- 8) You will also need proof of your loss of earning, maybe in the form of wage slips or confirmation from your employer or accountant.
- 9) Do not pay lawyers any money to start your claim. Most claims are financed by the no win no fee agreement so that victims do not have find any money for their claim to be started, or if it is lost.
- 10) Find a good law firm to act on your behalf. You could spend hours going through the Internet looking for the best accident at work lawyers.
Go straight to Accident Advice Helpline
Instead of spending hours trawling the internet, go straight to the site of Accident Advice Helpline for all the experience and expertise you need on your side when making an accident at work in Reigate and Banstead compensation claim.
You can contact us through this site via our online claim form or “30-second test”, or you can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500, and speak to our team of friendly advisers.
Date Published: 14th May 2014